Popular Posts

1 August 2015

Summer Nights & Beach Lights // OOTD



Hello!

Here's a quick outfit of the day from when I went on a lovely evening beach walk with my mum and sister. I love going out when the sun is just setting, the light is beautiful and everything is orange and warm. I'm lucky enough to live by the sea and the pier looks wonderful in the evening.





I'm in love with this oversized white shirt from Topshop. I've been eyeing it for ages but couldn't bring myself to spend the £30 on the price tag. However, by some miracle, when I went into my local Topshop to browse the sale, there it was- one left, in my size for £18, I almost cried. I grabbed it and with student discount, only ended up paying £16,20- bargain! I paired the shirt with some old denim shorts from Urban Outfitters, my new Birkenstocks and a big floppy hat from H&M. I also added this brown leather drawstring bag from Primark. The outfit felt really casual and effortless and it was the perfect combination of chic and comfy.

The shirt is technically a beach cover-up so it's a little see-through, but it also means that it's long enough to wear as a dress, which I will defo be doing soon.





I also got some highlights done the other day for a bit of a change! Eventually, I'm aiming to be a full blonde! Let me know what you think!

Lilia xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment