Popular Posts

6 April 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Hiiii,

I got a wonderful surprise the other day when I was told by the lovely Hannah that she had nominated me for the 'Very Inspiring Blogger Award'! I want to say a huge thank you to Hannah as it means so much to me that people notice my blog and like it enough to do things like this! Hannah runs an amazing beauty blog, filled with great beauty reviews and my personal favourite, great finds from eBay. I highly recommend you follow her wonderful blog!




So here are the rules!

1. Link the person who nominated you
2. List and display the rules
3. Share seven facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other blogs and let them know they've been nominated

My facts are:

1. I'm currently at college and studying Maths, English Lit, Fine Art and Psychology
2. Last November, I met my favourite people in the world ever, One Direction and hugged Niall and got a picture with Harry; it was the best day of my life
3. It's my dream to one day live in New York
4. I hope to study English at Uni and one day become a writer or journalist
5. My ultimate dream is to one day write for Vogue
6. I love singing and acting, but I have bad anxiety which prevents me from performing in front of others
7. My favourite TV show is Teen Wolf

I nominate...

avococodo.blogspot.com
thegodk.blogspot.com.es
inthelandofjen.blogspot.com
girlycopyright.com
thesmilelog.blogspot.ca
littlelilley.blogspot.co.uk
fashionlovesblog.wordpress.com
eliseschoice.wordpress.com
thecosmeticeffect.com
danialexandra24.blogspot.com
fashionambit.com
blondevelvetlover.blogspot.com
sweethelengrace.blogspot.com
alatterdayteen.blogspot.com
amorinmay.blogspot.com

Thank you again to Hannah for the nomination! I've got some beauty-based posts planned for the next few weeks- sorry I've not been that active lately, exams are approaching and coursework is never ending!

Lilia xox












2 comments:

  1. Lilia,

    Thank you so much for nominating me, but I already did something similar not too long ago. I will go ahead and add you to that post, so that others can find your blog. I'm also following you on Bloglovin' and looking forward to reading more posts.

    :D

    Sincerely,

    Helen Grace

    www.sweethelengrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely facts! I'm the same with number six! So much stage fright haha!xx

    hannahnotes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete